Looking For Something Specific

Custom Search

Friday 25 May 2007

bowling with frens


look at the picture above, it was taken from Penang Bowl. i was the bowler. Cool ya. all the pin drop accept 3. and the 3 are pin number 1, 7 and 10. It was a shock when i hit that. and when i continued to try to hit down all the 3 pin, things did not go well and I only hit out 0. hahahaha. but it surely is a nice experience. I have been bowling every single week since i became close friends with this huge gigantic guy name Dedy. Yah, that is his real name.he is huge and he is cool. he is from Indonesia. we go bowling together every week. me, Dedy, Angel, Willie, Allen, Badak. its a good exercise and also a very good way to spend our time during the break. hahahaha. if you all want to join us, just ask me and we will go and play together. and to my friend Justin, I think thats a good idea, but you need at least a few more players to make a football team, but I'm supporting you.

0 comments: