Looking For Something Specific

Custom Search

Friday 4 May 2007

the coolest game ever

well, with that title, you all may be expecting like a finals in the Champions league or something exciting. Well, sorry to disappoint you all. my coolest game voted by me and me myself is when a few of my neighbour played in the Sunway Tunas field. Although there were only 6 people playing and without proper turf and goal post, the game was still exciting. We played in a small field, with our slippers as the goal post. Hamid, Jason and I were in the same team while Justin ( Jason's brother ), Rooney brother and Nafis ( I think thats his name, Sorry ) were our opponent. Justin's team started the first goal and my team continued scoring 3 others before Justin's team scored back to level with us. There were lots of drama especially with the pondan in the other team ( I think you all know who i meant ) He was such a gay that he couldn't admit his defead to us. Although a few goals went in the goal ( sliper goal post ) he denied it. And a few which went in but he denied it as well saying that it was high. Well, me as the bigger man gave in and let him win. The game ended with a draw and Justin insisted in us going into a penalty shoot out. so we all agreed. Jason was the first shooter with Justin as the keeper. Jason scored without any problem, making his elder brother feel ashamed. Justin was the first shooter for his team and I was the keeper, his shot was way way way high. Than i was the second shooter for my team and Nafis was the keeper. And i scored without a problem again. Than for the final shot, for if Justin's team do not score, they will be gone for sure. And as expected, they miss and my team won and we all celebrated by going home to study for our exams next week. Justin was such a soar looser and he claimed that he will bring his " friends " tomorrow to beat us. Well, I guess we can beat him again like today. Well for all the Sunway Tunas footballer, tomorrow padang at 6. C ya

0 comments: